After Jesolo, Italy, in 2015, the 23rd Concours Mondial de Bruxelles will take place in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, from April 29 to May 1, 2016.
The Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, the benchmark event for international wine competitions, is:
- A touring competition with 22 years' experience
- A gathering of over 320 stringently selected international experts recognised for their judging abilities who blind taste nearly 9,000 samples from across the globe
- Pre- and post-event checks to guarantee the reliability of the results
Enter your wines!
Why take part?
The Concours Mondial de Bruxelles is a performance indicator acting as a benchmark for your wines, allowing you to position and compare them with others and identify new opportunities.
It is also a promotional asset as a CMB medal ensures visibility for award-winning wines:
- Press and public relations communications
- The chance to attend international shows on the CMB stand
- Awards ceremonies
- Greater social media presence
Lastly, a CMB medal provides an endorsement for the consumer, guaranteeing a wine is of irreproachable quality and will offer an enjoyable drinking experience.